Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Kind of really hungry

I hate health bloggers. I hate them and there, Look at my salad isn't it glorious? I don't even miss carbs, gosh I'm so full. Fruits and veggies have so much fiber christ I have never been more full!!!!!

I call bull shit. I've been hungry for the past three days since saying adios for the past three days. I've eaten my weight in veggies, fruits, cheeses, greek yogurt and meat. Ugh. Yesterday morning I woke up desperate for a baked french bread with olive oil and balsamic, this morning i was dreaming of spaghetti. I'd like to think that this isn't hunger but it is all in my head. Its hard to think that when your stomach is punching you from the inside like some angry baby.

I have cheated a couple of times. Don't look at me like that. Dr. Thompson of the Gylcemic index says a bite of refined carbohydrates will not hurt you. A bite of any food will not kill you so please get over it. I had a bite of potato. Okay half a bite. Then I had a bite of cake. I stopped at one bite so I am not counting it.

Anyway this diet does blow. But I will say it makes you realize how many starches you actually do eat. I am very aware that I had starch with every meal. As we all know too much of a good thing is a bad thing. I want to try to stick with this though for as long as I can. I will allow a legit cheat meal a week and this week it will probably be parmeasen noodles or fries.

In other news I keep wanting to say fuck it to this diet....ooo excuse me other health nuts "lifestyle change" but then I look at my non collarbone, the weird rash I get when I eat too much sugar, the acne scars from sugar break outs that I did NOT pop but have left an imprint on me regardless and then I look at pictures of David Morrissey aka the walking dead governor.




I think I understand why I am so attracted to him. He is an older strong tall sexy fuck face of a man. I dated a man child for four years. This appeals to me. I know I have a 12 year old crush on him BUT the idea of him and potentially attracting someone like this makes me stay away from the starches. Maybe the starvation will pass......sigh.

 First nights dinner. Roasted pepper soup with steak fajita tacos. Avocado, cheese and bell pepper included.
Up above is todays breaksfasts. Which I inhaled. Plain Greek Yogurt, all bran, vanilla extract, strawberries and truvia and one fried egg.

Further above is my salad and soup. Soup is a garden veggie compliments of the cafe and my homemade salad of kale, dark leafy greens, apple, feta, sliced almonds and a raspberry vinaigrette.

Yeah....still hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment