Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hobo Meatless Monday




This meatless Monday should be an interesting one. Seeing as I am so poor and my last grocery purchases was candy and creamy vodka prego sauce (hey I was going to get a salad dressing!)

To my surprise though upon examining the contents of my fridge i found three zucchinis and some kale left over. Kale salad of my belly that I love so much and zucchini pasta with creamy vodka are on the menu tomorrow. Breakfast is a little bit of a question mark, probably just toast with PB2 and an orange.

I also still have some low carb tortillas so I may have a low carb cheese pizza tomorrow. Sadly no veggies, I wonder how Kale pares with smoked mozzarella?

Payday is Tuesday and what does my money go to...... FOODDDDD! I'm not at a celebratory weight yet so I am not spending it on clothes and I have a lot of make up I should be wearing (i've been totally lazy as of lately.) So food and floating with my head above water is where my money resides. And that cunt gas. Toodles all. Remember, Beans and Greens before Meat tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment