Sunday, July 21, 2013

Wants and Needs

Want and Need: New running shoes.

I've been really putting this off. Mostly because I was born with the most awkward feet. Okay exaggeration but still. I have a very wide bridge, like a hobbit and slender child heels.


 They are also small. 6.5 or 7. Most often than not a 7. I can't just go to a store like Nordstroms or even Big 5 and pick up any pair. I need to be specially fitted or else I will suffer the annoying consequence of blisters and torn apart Achilles. The good news is because of my awkward feet I don't have an out of control shoe collection that goes beyond what I can afford. I'm talking about you Carrie Bradshaw, pre money. 

I realize this post has nothing to do with food. But it does have to do with exercise which I need to do a ton of if I want some cute skinny jeans this fall.

Lately its like I'm running with Jesus Sandals as my nearly ten year old running shoes have holes and the interior material is falling out. So I just need to bite the bullet. Shell out 100 + bucks for shoes at a store my running and fit co-worker swears by and get the shoes. They see how you run so they can suggest the best shoe and they have a 60 day return policy. I think it is pretty muy importante that I get some.

Want/Need: new running shoes. Stat!

Want/ Need: passport. I have no money to travel anywhere exotic. But god damn it. I have wanted one for years. Needed one for years. Its why I haven't gone to Canada and its like right the fuck there (3hrs away.) At least a passport will put me one step in the right direction. Iceland, England, Paris, Spain, Denmark...Canada. I will see you one day. I am beginning to think that my desire to travel is much more a need than a want. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment