Sunday, July 21, 2013

30 day yoga challenge

Hello Friends. I will be doing a 30 day yoga challenge. I was suppose to start this on Thursday when I signed up but it was Third Thursday and by the end of the day all that sounded good to me was relaxing and watching 3 episodes of Orange is the New Black. If you have not seen this show, you must!

I love yoga. At my fittest adult weight I did it at least three or four times a week. Its always been one of my most favorite work outs. Its like fancy prolonged stretching. My balance right now is shit as is my grace and poise (same thing? Maybe?) I decided to do the challenge to dedicate myself once more to something I use to love so much (still do) and to help myself gain some kind of grace back.

This girl kind of talks a bit much in her videos but she knows her stuff and is just trying to be helpful knowing all shapes and sizes are doing her yoga challenge. I did my first session today and it was lots of fun. After the 30 days, I may upgrade to a 30 day pilates challenge. Enjoy friends. :)

http://www.doyouyoga.com/day-1-30-day-yoga-challenge/?utm_source=getresponse&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dyy_challenge&utm_content=Let%27s+Get+Started+%E2%80%93+Day+1+%E2%80%93+30+Day+Yoga+Challenge

Maybe by the end of both yoga challenge and pilates challenge I will be this chick. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loszrEZvS_k

No comments:

Post a Comment