Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Paleo or as I like to call it starve yourself thin

Ugh. I need to lose weight for many many many reasons.

1.) I'm not happy.
2.) I'm not healthy.
3.) I eat way too many carbs and need to diversify my food palate.
4.) I'm allergic to dairy and may be gluten intolerant (very mildly)
5.) I want to fit into smaller cuter clothes.
7.) My skin is freaking the fuck out because of my current diet. 
8.) One day in the distant future I would like to get laid.


I have been unfair with this diet though. I'd like to stick to it for one solid week to truly see how it makes me feel. There are many many people who swear by this way of living and can't fathom returning back to their old ways. I wonder what is wrong with these people. I wonder if there is something wrong with me because in the multiple attempts of eating paleo I have fallen on my face and been completely miserable. I lost weight. But I was starving. I've done a lot of research, done a lot of recipe pinning and spent a huge chunk of my paycheck on food (according to a paleo blogger though cost shouldn't matter because at least I wont get cancer, LOL!) I'm ready to commit to a solid week of paleo eating. If the benefits outweigh the bad I will add another week. Lets do this.

PS: This chart says no alcohol or sugar, BUT I found a paleo steak marinade that includes both. Tonight will be a small exception. I feel that I need both and steak to combat these horrid cramps.

PPS: I'm already hungry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment