Thursday, January 17, 2013

One day down

HUNGRY!

I did not want to wake up this morning because I knew the food I would have to face today. Paleo ball sack!

I honestly don't know how people stick to this. They are in a perpetual euphoric state, "I love steak and eggs, bacon and brussel sprouts are lord, I don't even like pizza any more." Blah blah you all make me sick (This is my hunger speaking.)

My diet yesterday consisted of;

Bfast: Three egg omletet with salt and pepper and half a grapefruit.

Lunch: sweet potato basil soup(This is okay but the consistency and texture reminds me of baby food), a big cucumber salad and the other half of my grapefruit.

SNACKS: I came home very very hangry. I ate a small square of dark chocolate (70%) cacao and a banana.

Dinner: Steak and asparagus.

Snacks: ten baby carrots, a celery stalk and a lara bar.

Paleo does promise one thing. You will sleep better. That is because you are light headed from hunger.

Todays meals so far;

Blueberry larabar and banana.

lunch will include another large cucumber salad but with stead and sweet potato soup.

snack: dried cranberries and sliced almonds.

Dinner will be: Lettuce wrap tacos (I think I might throw some cheese on it) I know NOT paleo but I don't dig this whole not eating thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment