Thursday, August 1, 2013

Seattle and Steak

 
My delicious lunch from Metropolitan Grill in Seattle. The steak was fantastic. I had been craving steak for some time, especially after seeing contestants on Bear Grylls new show eating steak with their hands. But I didn't want backyard applebees steak. Give me the real deal. This is the kind of place where Don Draper (aka hot fuck) would take a date and the waiters were really nice. One hot as f.
 
If you are feeling like Daddy Warbucks and happen to be in the downtown Seattle area I recommend this place. Mi Madre ordered crab cakes and they were hands down the best crab cakes I have ever had. My parents bought me two fifty dollar gift certificates to this place and another one (Elliot Bay Chowder, name could be wrong?) about jeez nearly two years ago. I think they intended for my ex and I to enjoy it but he never wanted to go to Seattle. Or he never wanted to go with me....not sure which one but that bitch did not deserve this good of steak anyways. So I gave one to my mom months ago for her bday and used the other today. A well deserved lunch.
 
Seattle was fun, though I hate my breasts and man shoulders. They make it incredibly difficult to find clothes. I will say both of them being a burden to me is probably a blessing in disguise. If I was able to fit into more things I'd probably be more in debt then I am now. I really would sacrifice groceries and gas for anthropologie clothes. Leaving there without something was hard, but I did it! Pats on shoulder for moi.
 
I did get two tops from Urban that I haven't been to in forever, a knuckle ring so I can be like young hipsters and some dry shampoo. My reasoning for the tops? I am donating a lot of  things to goodwill, shipping out cute never worn items to my beloved best friend Kat and selling on ebay like ten more things. I won't be buying anything else until end of September as I really need new jeans (but I need to commit to 5-6 days a week gym time for one month before I am allowed) new work pants and running shoes. Okay... I may let myself get a modcloth dress for a friends wedding. Its celebration for them and celebration for me so I can feel and look fabulous (the date is also dangerously encroaching on my year of singledom anniversary...happy to be single but still an unsavory memory)
 
Por Que God does not give me 70 dollars for this top??!?!?!??!?! From Anthro...If it drops to 35 sorry guys I may have to do it!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment